Tuesday 25 February 2014

Recuperating Marshal

Lawman with a fever
Tonight I was once again irreversibly drawn to one of my most favourite faces. The face of the superbly wonderful Anthony Zerbe. It was his performance in the western Roster Cogburn that inspired the look of my lawman and instigated my quite frankly baffling desire to write a western of my own.
In this particular rendition of marshal Breed he has been shot, has a slight fever and generally isn't feeling to brilliant. But don't worry, he'll heal up just fine and meet a really nice girl too. This leading man gets a happy ending :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your paintings are outstanding. And indeed, make want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) I have been toying with the idea of posting chapters on-line as I finish them. Progress is quite slow though... as I'm spending my time painting ;-)

      Delete