Monday 10 February 2014

face off...

Manuel Calavera - Travel Agent
So I didn't quite manage to catch up yet. I have a recurring ear ache that occasionally joins in with my tinnitus... well, it occurred today. I can't focus to paint  when I have an ear ache, or relax, or sleep... hence me still being up even though i had planned an early night. Also I was adamant that I would paint something for today face challenge, even if it was just for a few hours.
Today's face is a little homage to the main character in one of my favourite adventure games 'Grim Fandango' - An epic tale of crime and corruption in the Land of the Dead. Seemed appropriate since I'm looking somewhat like death at the moment;-) Meet Manny. He’s suave. He’s debonair. He’s Dead. And... he’s your travel agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment